Advantages of Hybrid Cloud
Table of contents:
- What is a Hybrid Cloud?
- Advantages of Hybrid Cloud
We (as humans) have been populating this planet for thousands of years. We became the top predators of the world a long time ago during our evolution phase. Today, we have evolved into a much different human species than our ancestors. Where our ancestors had to hunt day and night for their survival, we just click a button and get what we are craving to eat. Similarly, the water that is so easily available for humans to drink, was substantially difficult for our ancestors to find. This transition shows how far we have come from those times.
Similarly, our offices have also evolved by multiple folds. In the past, companies used to designate rooms or basements for the purpose of keeping their important documents and files. But now, with the advancements in technology, we can see that these trends have changed drastically. There are no more big cabinets and basements full of files that are important from a company standpoint. Today, we will talk about what is hybrid cloud and what are the advantages of a hybrid cloud. So, let’s start with the topic without wasting any time.
What is a Hybrid Cloud?
Well, this is a new concept that many companies are following nowadays. It is the process of maintaining a cloud service from a public cloud service provider and also utilising the on-premise computing services to gain the benefits from both these computing modes. It blends all the positives from both methods together and can benefit a company in growing its profits and sales immensely. Also, a company fully satisfies its data storage needs when it uses the hybrid model, as it has space in both cloud computing and online computing methods. Now, let us discuss some other advantages of a hybrid cloud.
Advantages of hybrid computing?
Many advantages of hybrid computing exist, and we will mention some of them below:
1. Flexibility: The user or the organization can optimize the cloud according to their needs. If they have a lot of sensitive data, they can keep it on-premise or choose a private cloud service for storing that data. Moreover, organizations can use the public cloud for other services such as accounting and other public affairs.
2. Cost Optimization: Some offices have to spend a huge sum of money on the maintenance of their on-premise computing services, however, after shifting to a hybrid model, they have experienced a deduction in the cost of maintenance.
3. Scalability: There is a high demand for clouds to become more scalable and a hybrid model provides you that opportunity. It is much easier to scale a product up or down depending on the data collected by the cloud systems.
4. Improved Performance: Introducing a hybrid model in a company that had been operating entirely on-premises until now might reveal some excellent benefits of the hybrid model.
5. Geographic Redundancy: The availability provided by the hybrid model is phenomenal as it reduces the chances of losing a connection with the server even if there are on-premise power outages.
6. Hybrid Workloads: There are many professions in a company that can benefit from the hybrid model. For example, an accountant can use both online as well as on-premise data for their calculations.
7. Elasticity: The public clouds that provide connections to individuals are highly elastic. Hence, scaling a business up or down becomes very easy in a hybrid cloud model.
In conclusion, I would like to state the fact that all types of computing have their pluses and minuses with them. Moreover, they are designed to perform specific objectives and most of them do their job perfectly. According to me, a hybrid cloud is a good option for those firms who want to keep their most private information on-premises and some of their companies’ data that is not so important on the cloud that they have subscribed to. If you want to become an expert in cloud computing, then CBitss can be your one-stop solution as we have the best Cloud Computing Training in Chandigarh.
Read more – How secure is the Google Cloud Platform?
1. Why is hybrid cloud better than online cloud computing?
A hybrid cloud gives users the freedom to choose the files they want to keep private and the ones they want to show to the public.
2. What is the duration of the course at your facility?
The duration of the cloud computing course is approx. 2-3 months.
3. Is cloud computing safe?
Yes, it is one of the safest ways to store and review confidential files.
4. When can I join the course at your facility?
At CBitss, our courses run throughout the year and can be joined at any time.
5. Can I join this course after school?
Yes, as this is a certification course it does not require a college degree and can be joined after school.